Stolen from kkilljoysLegal Name: Rebecca, but I dislike that since it's all formal sounding to me and shiz so Becky it isSection 1: Basic Information -Gender + preferred pronouns: Alien, whatever suits your fancy. She I guessHair color: BrownEye color:
Boring brownHeight: 5'1" I think. Short as fuck.Approximate weight: I have no clue nor would I shareLocation:
New York. Not the city. The central part of it.Age:
19Birthday: June 17Birthplace: New YorkScars + reasons why: I don't believe I have anyAstrological sign: GeminiDominant hand: Right
Religion: NoneDominant brain: It's dying I don't knowRace: Caucasian Relationship status: Single pringleGlasses: YupBraces: NopePiercings:
Just earsSection 2: PreferencesFavorite color: GreenFavorite letter: M and ZFavorite ice cream flavor: Cookie DoughFavorite food: ChickenFavorite drink: Vanilla Coke and Dr. PepperFavorite "drug": NopeFavorite number:
13 and 37Favorite sport: FootballFavorite subject:
OctoberFavorite song: I have waaaaaaaay too manyFavorite book:
The Outsiders I guessFavorite movie: Again, I love way too many to choose oneFavorite season: FallFavorite TV show: hnnngggggggg too many to choose fromFavorite video game: Kingdom Hearts and Lego MarvelFavorite word:
CahootsSection 3: Serious IssuesWhat are your views on...1. Liberalism?
I'm all for it
2. The existence of God?
If you believe, good for you. I personally don't believe any of it, but go you if you do.3. Jesus Christ?
He seemed like a swell dude who did things.
5. Global warming?
I'm kind of a tree hugger so yeah let's take care of the planet yo
I usually lose my faith in it 90% of the time
If you're a vegetarian, good for you. I could not live like that as I like chicken way too much.
8. Animal abuse?
Don't fucking do it
9. Capital punishment?
I don't see a problem with it in certain cases
I feel it's fairly obvious it's a thing11. Extraterrestrial beings?
I'm sure they exist
I have no idea.
Same as the last
The first time I heard of this was on Supernatural. That's about it for that,
Oh yeah, I believe they're there
16. Serial Killers?
Is this like an existence thing? They're fucking out there. Not good, but they'll always be there.17. Marriage?
If you wanna do it, then go for it. Everyone should have the chance for it.18. Smoking?
Nope20. Child abuse?
No. Just fuck no. No one should ever do this. It fucks kids up big time. It's a thing that's particularly close to me and I hate seeing it happen to kids now. People who abuse kids are disgusting individuals who shouldn't have any power to do that do a child.Section 4: Romantic Preferences
I like boysEye color:
Any, but I am a sucker for blue eyesHair color:
Taller. If you're shorter than me, there's something wrong.Weight: No preferenceAge: I seem to be drawn to older ones soooReligion:
I don't care. Just don't push it on me.Scars: If you have them, I'm not going to hate your for them. Neat conversation starter, unless you don't like talking about them. Whatever floats your boat.Glasses: Sure, I have them. They're cute on some people.Braces:
I don't carePiercings: SureTattoos: UM YES unless they're the really stupid ones and then noCareer: Whatever makes you happy yo.Marriage (y/n): I don't knowWho proposes:
I don't have the confidence to do that so not meWedding colors: Superhero themed. That would be awesome.Wedding size: Small. I hate big weddings.Number of children: Hell nah broName of one child: NoneTogether Forever?:
Sure? I don't know.Turn ons:
Oh god I don't know. Turn offs:
Douchiness. Don't be a douche. There's more, but that's the basic.
Section 5: The "Test" with No Wrong Answers
1. If you could change your name, to what would you change it, if anything, and why?
Oh god I don't know. Something more fun. My name is so basic so it's pretty boring. Something a bit different.
2. If any amount of any sort of fame was available to you, what would you choose and why?
I've always wanted to be some kind of famous. Maybe be in a band or on Broadway or in a show. I love the feeling of being on a stage so doing anything with that would be amazing.
3. List the first five quotes which come to mind - no repeats!
"Being normal? What's that? That's a setting on a washing machine and no one wants to be that."-Ashley Purdy
That's usually the one that comes to mind most often so have that.4. What kind of fan club would you like to have or do you have?
Well I know I don't have one! I guess if I did, it would be for some kind of characters or something along the lines of that.
5. If you had everything you needed delivered daily, what would it be?
Food, awesome shirts, JEANS, things of that nature
6. If you were told you must join the army (or navy or marines), but could choose any position you liked, what would you choose?
The inside jobs so I won't die?
7. If you are a member of a club, or multiple clubs, describe it, or them.
I don't even know if I'm in any. I know my roommate and I want to start a Broadway club.
8. If you were assured of all your daily needs, what kind of job would you want, if any, and how would you spend your paycheck?
Realistically, I guess either concept artist or comic book artist. Otherwise, actor or musician. And I would buy random things with my paycheck since that's what I do with it anyways.9. If you could choose any sort of environment in which to live, what would you pick?
I have no idea.
10. If you had to wear the same outer layer of clothing every day, what would it be?
Well I already wear fandom shirts nearly everyday sooo
11. If you received a fifty dollar check in the mail, guaranteed, every day, what would you do with it?
Buy clothes definitely
12. What would you do if you knew you would die in 5 days?
How about no
13. What is the most important goal in your life?
Make the most of myself and hopefully fulfill my dreams.
14. How would you prefer, ideally speaking, to die?
In my sleep so I don't know it's happening
15. Do you have any strong feelings about how you will or will not die?
Can we just not with these questions. I don't like death.
16. Do you find talk of death creepy?
Yeah I do17. If you could learn everything about any subject tomorrow, what subject would you choose and how much would you be willing to sacrifice for the knowledge?
I have no fucking idea
18. What role do you think fate plays in your life?
I have no clue. I don't usually play along to the "fate" or "everything happens for a reason" bullshit so whatevs.
19. How important do you think you are, not just to yourself but to your circles and the world?
I don't think I'm that important. I'm just a hick girl who lives on her computer who draws things. I'm important to myself, but I don't know about anybody else.
20. What really brings you joy?
Music, video games, my friends, my precious baes <3Section 6: Your ParentsFather's name: RayOccupation: MechanicEye color:
BrownHair color: BrownHeight:
5'8" or so?Weight:
I don't knowAge: 49Religion: NoneOther distinguishing features: He's got a mustache. We've got similar faces. Mother's name: LisaOccupation: NoneEye color:
Black and greyHeight: 5'2"Weight: I don't knowAge: 53Religion: NoneJust mother or mom?: MomSection 7: More Random Questions
1. What is your motto? Why?
I have no idea. I'm sure I have something stupid, but I can't think of it.
2. What is your cell phone ring tone? Why?
It sounds like a chainsaw. There's no ringtone, but when it vibrates it sounds like a chainsaw. So it's named Chainsaw.
3. Would you consider priesthood or the religious life (monk or nun)?
4. Do you have a nickname or nicknames? What?
Obviously Becky, since we've established it's not my real name.
5. What do you fear?
Death, drowning, clowns, baby dolls, other stupid things
6. What is your weakness?
I'm awkward as fuck in real life7. What do you consider one of your strengths?
I can draw pretty things. I'm sure that's all I have. And my ability to give zero fucks. There's that too.8. What mythological creature do you wish was real?
All of them
9. What would you do tomorrow if you knew you could not fail?
Push myself to go for my dreams. Leave this damn hick town and actually go places.
10. Would you ask someone out if you liked them or would you wait and try to find out if it's mutual first?
Firstly, if I tried to ask someone out, it would end terribly and I would embarrass myself so there's that. So find out it's mutual and then hope you have the guts to do it because I don't.
11. Do you like sleep?
12. What is your opinion on acronyms and abbreviations?
Please don't use abbreviations when you're messaging me. I can deal with most of them, but if you send me a ty or a np or something stupid like that, just fucking don't. It's a huge peeve of mine. Just please don't. It's annoying.13. Do you think math is important? How important?
I feel certain kinds of math are, like simple math. Algebra? Not so much.
14. Do you have a dream home? If so, please describe.
As long as I can floor slide and it's not a trailer, I'll be happy.
15. Can you solve the mysteries of the universe?
Oh god no
16. Would you rather freeze to death in summer or burn to death in winter?
What the fuck?
17. How many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man?
I don't know. I've walked down a lot of roads and I'm not a man...at least I don't think. O.o
18. What's the most random thing you can think of right now?
I have no idea
19. Do you like waffles?
20. What do you do frequently that you consider a colossal waste of time?
A lot of things, but that's another story